Sunday 25 November 2012

SELF-EVALUATION


  • Presentation 10% (0'75): For explain my presentation I used one powerpoint and some images. The presentation is timing about 5-7 minuts.
  • Body lenguage and eye contact 10%(1): I'm looking at my audience most of the time. I don't read my notes in all of the presentation.I'm doing gestures for a bit of the powerpoint.
  • Structure 10% (0'75): I organize the ideas of my powerpoint: first the introduccion, second the description of me,my sister, batxillerat, my teams, my travels and finally the conclusion and I talked about my future. I use some makers to make my ideas more clear, like : firt, finally...
  • Content 30%(2'25): I introduce my information of the audience and I think cause more people don't know me, and i think all the information is very clear. All my information is original, because it's my life. I only look up the diccionary Catalan/English for saw some of the words.
  • Language 20%(1'75): my grammar is correct and simple and rich, because I use some synonyms and one expression. I use more the pause filler well, aamm, and some things like this.
  • Pronunciation & intonation 10% (0'75): I know how to pronuce all of my words. I don't check the pronunciation with a dictioanry, a classmate or the teacher. I change the tone of my voice sometimes, I think cause I don't seep in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions.
  • MARK 100% (7'25)


The sound of the video it's not good, but I think for do the self-evaluation it's okay. Hope you ejoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment